Family is important at West Valley Christian School—your family and our school family. West Valley Christian School offers a comprehensive academic education for children from Kindergarten to Grade 8. Our smaller student body provides many opportunities for students to develop and use the gifts God has given—gifts like leadership, music, creativity, compassion, physical skills, and friendship. Our goal is for our graduates to be successful students throughout their further education, and responsible thoughtful citizens of the world. We believe that in the process of preparing and guiding young people toward intellectual growth and moral and spiritual awareness, the beginning is everything.
At West Valley Christian School, teachers provide an environment where children feel secure, loved and respected. Students are encouraged to develop a love for learning, as they develop basic skills for a lifetime of education. Our teachers hold Bachelor and Masters Degrees from a range of Colleges and Universities, to provide the tools for your child to survive and succeed on their journey to excellence.
Together we can give students a safe and supportive environment, while they make choices, decide on values, and continue on their spiritual journey. In so doing, our students are nurtured and are made to feel important and needed.
West Valley Christian School offers:
• Curriculum that meets the California Common Core State Standards
• Compliance to the National Common Core State Standards
• Consistent access to technology which enhances teacher directed instruction
• Excellent student/teacher ratio
• Daily worship through Bible Study, Song & Prayer
• Educational field trips
• Bilingual support for Spanish speaking students
• Comprehensive music and art program
• School-wide participation in community outreach activities
• Park-like playground and field