New students will be accepted to West Valley Christian School after all of the appropriate information is received and reviewed by our Admissions Committee. The following are the main admissions policies for our school. For further details please contact the school office at (408) 378-4327 or via email at email@example.com
- All parents must complete West Valley Christian School's Enrollment Form.
- All parents must complete a Consent to Treat Form.
- All parents must submit the Teacher Reference Form to the core subject teacher of their child's previous school. This form only applies to new students applying to grades 1-8.
- Parents of new students, must schedule an appointment for testing, with the Principal of West Valley Christian School. All new students are required to be tested, prior to acceptance.
- New students, including students entering Kindergarten, must have a copy of their birth certificate to register.
- All students must provide verification of a medical check-up by a physician within the most recent year. This is a requirement for all new students and returning/transfer students enrolling in Kindergarten, 1st, and 7th grade.
- All students must provide proof/exemption of current immunization records.